Helping Hand Nursing Services
is a locally owned and operated Nurse Registry that has been providing the most affordable and comprehensive home care in Polk and Hillsborough counties, since 1992. Helping Hand Nursing Services works with doctors, nursing homes, home health care agencies, and hospitals in a combined effort to keep senior citizens, recovering persons or disabled patients in the comfort of their own homes or familiar environment.
is a RN, BSN, CCRN with over thirty years of experience in geriatric and cardiac care.
- A rigorous screening process and personal interviews assures that all caregivers have integrity, experience and meet all of our agency’s highest ethical standards.
- Our RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, and HHA’s are extensively trained, experienced, and matched to your preference.
- Our caregivers are always there when you need a helping hand.
- Our caregivers are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Nurse Guided Care
Developed by Helping Hand, it is our trademark standard to properly care for older adults with one or more medical conditions. From the onset, you will receive a complimentary nursing assessment and plan of care. A Registered Nurse will review each plan and provide ongoing medical guidance to properly care for you.
Peace of Mind
Helping Hand provides the most comprehensive medical and non-medical care available by engaging experienced, compassionate, and professional caregivers to assist you. By combining the medical oversight of an RN and the personal touch of great caregivers, you and your family will have confidence and Peace of Mind in receiving exceptional care.
- Continuity of Care – Having regular and consistent caregivers is an essential part of providing effective care
- Our Family Cares for Your Family – At Helping Hand Nursing Services, we care about you and your loved ones.
- Quality Nurse and Caregivers – Great Care starts with Great Caregivers
- Nurse Supervised Care – Caring for people with one or more medical conditions requires a nurse to complete a full assessment and develop a care plan.
- Free Assessment and Home Safety Evaluation – Caring for people with one or more medical conditions requires a nurse to complete a full assessment and develop a care plan.
- 25 Years in Business – We understand the challenges and questions families face and we are here to help
- Technology Assisted Care – Our caregivers use a mobile app that uses GPS technology to verify they are on time, to clock in, to clock out, access client care plans, and keep track of the tasks they perform.
- Online Family Portal – The Family Room provides family members with information on upcoming schedules, the caregiver team, medications, invoices, and even details down to the tasks that were completed during each shift.
- Home Care Pulse Trusted Provider – To make sure our care is always meeting the needs of our clients; we have partnered with Home Care Pulse, the nation’s largest quality assurance provider for the home care industry.
- Affordable Care – 20% less $$ is 20% more Care!
- Home Safety Evaluation – Utilizing specialized software, a 100 point home safety evaluation has proven to be very effective a reducing falls.
We strive to increase each person’s level of wellness by promoting their independence, healing, quality of life and dignity. Our friendly staff welcomes every opportunity to respond to your questions and concerns.
Helping Hand Nursing Services is a registered nurse registry in Polk County, Florida.
License Number: 30211268